Affiliate Terms of Service
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Sitemio LTD (WISECP), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting WISECP as an Affiliate.
The purpose of this program is to pay a commission on (monthly or yearly) licenses that are purchased by creating new membership by your own websites, interactive communities (forums, blogs etc.) or individuals sent to WISECP through your personal guidance.
By signing up for the WISECP Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1.) Activation and Rejection of the Affiliate Account
Affiliate program activation is automated. You can instantly start your affiliate with your existing WISECP account. However, in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to approve or reject your sales partnership account. You not be able to make any claims against us because your affiliate account has been rejected.
Affiliate program is only available for monthly license types and commission is paid for monthly license types only. Lifetime(one time paid) license types are outside the scope of affiliate program.
Commissions apply only to new memberships created by your referral.
Commissions, can be paid 7 days after purchases.
You can request a withdrawal when you reach a minimum of $50 commission.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. WISECP reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of WISECP in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with WISECP, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, WISECP reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
WISECP has the right to permanently or temporarily stop the affiliate program in whole or in part. In this case, your existing commissions will be paid to you.
4.) Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the WISECP site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5.) Coupon and Deal Sites
WISECP occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on WISECP Coupons, WISECP Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
WISECP will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by WISECP. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
7.) Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless WISECP and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by WISECP to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
9.) Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Turkey and the State of Istanbul. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Istanbul.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.